Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Consolidated Games-on-Sale Thread  (Read 141615 times)

ojsdad

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #450 on: July 30, 2021, 05:53:14 PM
Ummm.....

Get Ready for the GMT P500 Summer Sale!!!!
Hi everyone!

I told you all last year (when due to COVID-related working conditions at our office and warehouse it just wasn't possible to have our yearly sale) that we would have a sale for our P500 supporters as soon as possible once our working conditions improved. Well, we are now ready to support a sale, beginning on August 4! I wanted to let you all know several days in advance so you have time to plan your purchases. Here are the details of the sale:

SALE FOR P500 CUSTOMERS!! This sale has traditionally been to thank all the customers who use our P500 system. And this year, the sale is ONLY for P500 supporters from 2020 and 2021—the ones who help us have plenty of cash flow to keep printing our games while also letting us know which games they want the most. We greatly appreciate your support, and this sale is our way of saying, "Thanks!" So, if you've ordered P500 items from us in 2020 or 2021, you will get 50% off in-stock GMT games and accessories (but NOT third-party vendors unless specifically noted).

Euro Friendly Shipping! In a piece of outstanding news, our friends at both Second Chance Games and UGG have agreed to handle our UK and EU orders in the same manner they do for our P500 orders! That means that those of you in Europe WILL be able to get your sales items shipped out at a lower price that includes shipping, VAT, and fees. Just be sure to choose the "Euro-friendly" shipping option when you place your order (this is crucial—if you don't choose the Euro-friendly method, the games will ship out individually to orderers at regular (higher) shipping prices, and you'll have to pay VAT and possibly fees).

I want to say a special thanks to our friends at Second Chance Games and UGG for making it possible for us to provide these savings to our European customers!

Sale Details
Sale Duration: 5 am (Pacific Time) August 4th to 8 pm (Pacific Time) August 11th, 2021

Sale Discount: 50% off all IN-STOCK GMT games (not UGG, Vae Victis, Ludifolie, or Hexasim) or accessories

Sale Eligibility: Any customer to whom we shipped P500 items from January 1, 2020 through July 31, 2021. It doesn't matter when you ordered the items—only that you used P500 to order them and that they were shipped between January 1, 2020 and July 31, 2021.

Sale Quantity Limit: Everyone who used (orders or deliveries, even if the game you ordered hasn't been shipped yet) the P500 program in 2020 or 2021 can get ONE in-stock (not current uncharged/unshipped P500) game or accessory for 50% off the listed price on our website. Additionally, for each game that was delivered to you via our P500 program in 2020 or 2021, you can order one in-stock item at 50% off.
Example: So if you received only one game via P500 between January 1, 2020 and July 31, 2021, you are eligible to order TWO in-stock items at 50% off in this sale. If you received 9 P500 games in that Jan 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021 window, you would be eligible to order 10 items in this sale.

To help you know which P500 games make you eligible for the sale, here's a list of P500 games we shipped between January 1, 2020 and July 31, 2021:

1918/1919 Storm in the West
1846, 2nd Printing
1960: The Making of the President, 2nd Printing
1989, 2nd Printing
A Time for Trumpets
All Bridges Burning
Apocalypse Road
Atlantic Chase
Bayonets & Tomahawks
Beneath the Med
Caesar: Rome vs Gaul
Combat Commander: Pacific, 2nd Printing
Combat Commander BattlePack #1: Paratroops, 3rd Printing
Combat Commander BattlePack #2: Stalingrad, 3rd Printing
Combat Commander BattlePack #3: Normandy, 2nd Printing
Combat Commander BattlePack #4: New Guinea, 2nd Printing
Combat Commander BattlePack #5: Fall of the West, 2nd Printing
Combat Commander BattlePack #6: Sea Lion, 2nd Printing
Commands & Colors: Samurai Battles
Dominant Species: Marine
Fire in the Lake Tru'ng Bot Update Pack
Flying Colors, Deluxe 3rd Printing
Flying Colors, 3rd Edition Update Kit
Imperial Struggle (1st or 2nd Printing)
Labyrinth: The Forever War, 2015-?
Men of Iron Tri-Pack
Next War: Vietnam
Silent Victory, 2nd Printing
Space Empires, 4th Printing
Space Empires, 3" Box
SpaceCorp:Ventures
Storm Above the Reich
Storm Over Asia
The Battle for Rhode Island
The Dark Summer: Normandy 1944
The Hunted: Twilight of the U-Boats
The Hunters, 3rd Printing
The Last Hundred Yards, Volume 2: Airborne Over Europe
Versailles 1919
Wing Leader: Legends, 1937-1945
Wing Leader: Origins, 1936-1942

If you are unsure which of these items were shipped to you in 2020/2021, you can check your account on our website by logging in and then clicking "My Account" (at top right on any page of our website). Once you're into your account, click the "Order History" tab on the left side of the page, and that will show you all of your recent orders/shipments.

While They Last: These sale prices last for each offered game until it is sold out or until the sale ends on August 11th, 2021 at 8 pm Pacific time. We expect numerous games to sell out during the sale. When you try to add a game to your cart and get a message that the order exceeds quantity remaining in stock, it's sold out. Please choose other games. We'll do our best to update these with sold out notifications on their thumbnails and by moving them out of the in-stock category as quickly as possible during the sale to avoid confusion.

How to Get the Sale Price: Go to our website and prepare your order from eligible games (see below, in "Items you can buy at the 50% off Sale Price). Then, when you checkout, use the following code to get 50% off per item: GMTSale2021

NOTE: Please DO NOT combine Sale items on the same order as a P500 order. This makes it much more difficult for our office and warehouse folks to process.

Items you can buy at the 50% off Sale Price:
1. Any In-Stock GMT Game, plus. (not UGG, Vae Victis, Ludifolie or Hexasim)
2. You can also purchase Accessories as one of your "items"—Mounted Maps, Card Decks, or Miscellaneous Parts—if you run out of games you want to get at a discount. Note: We've done quite a few really nice Mounted Maps for a variety of games over the past few years. All of these that are still in stock are eligible for the sale. Here's your chance to get some nice mounted maps at half price!
3. All Items on our Specials Page (there are even a few here that are non-GMT games that ARE eligible for the sale)!! Please remember that you absolutely CAN use the games on the Specials Page as part of these 50% off orders if you wish. These items are AMAZING values because you get to use your 50% off the already great "On Sale For" prices on this page! So check out the Specials Page and get some great deals!

Please Remember:
•   The sale begins on August 4th at 5 am Pacific time and runs through 8 pm on August 11th.
•   Use discount code GMTSale2021 when you checkout with your sale orders in order to get the 50% discount.
•   Please DO NOT combine Sale and P500 items on one order. THANKS!

Enjoy the games!

Gene

Here at ACD, we all pee the same color.

ojsdad

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #451 on: July 30, 2021, 08:58:43 PM
It a great deal for the 15 games they actually have in stock.

Here at ACD, we all pee the same color.

Barthheart

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
  • Retired curmudgeon
Reply #452 on: July 30, 2021, 09:53:35 PM
And if you pre-ordered anything AND have received it….

PETS - People for the Ethical Treatment of Square corners

Staggerwing

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #453 on: July 30, 2021, 10:02:23 PM
I ordered The Hunted in Jan2020 but don't recall if it was still aP500 when I did. I also ordered Atlantic Chase, which I think was a P500 at the time, but it's not on the list  :(

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #454 on: July 30, 2021, 10:21:26 PM
I think I got 2 games that qualify but like OJ says there is not alot in stock at the moment.

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #455 on: July 31, 2021, 12:06:55 AM
I also ordered Atlantic Chase, which I think was a P500 at the time, but it's not on the list  :(

yes it is

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love

Staggerwing

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #456 on: July 31, 2021, 12:13:45 AM
I also ordered Atlantic Chase, which I think was a P500 at the time, but it's not on the list  :(

yes it is

As usual, beer does not enhance reading comprehension.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

bbmike

• Warrant Officer
  • Lance Sergeant
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #457 on: July 31, 2021, 08:41:53 AM
 ;D

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

My Own Worst Enemy

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #458 on: August 01, 2021, 03:28:20 PM
Fanatical currently has a flash sale going for Interstellar Space: Genesis:  60% off, for $11.99 USD.  Only 4 1/2 hours left! 

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/interstellar-space-genesis

"I like big maps and I cannot lie." - Barthheart

"I drastically overpaid for this existence." - bbmike

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #459 on: August 03, 2021, 08:22:03 PM
Osprey Publishing has their summer sale going on until the end of the month.

https://ospreypublishing.com/aug_sale_2021

bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #460 on: August 12, 2021, 10:40:12 AM

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #461 on: August 20, 2021, 03:33:26 PM
Paradox has begun their "back to school" sale: 

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/on-sale/

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #462 on: August 23, 2021, 06:22:41 PM
GOG currently has a sale on selected Slitherine games.  Titles include BSG: Deadlock, FOG: Empires, and Panzer Corps 2: 

https://www.gog.com/promo/2021_games_festival_slitherine_byob

They also have an 80% discount on Witcher 3: GOTY Edition: 

https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition

bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #463 on: August 26, 2021, 10:33:22 AM
Kraken Dice has a B3G1 sale on their dice sets right now

https://www.krakendice.com/new/

Put all 4 in your cart and it'll auto-apply the discount

They are pretty hefty/robust sets, so team up with some friends to share the cost and everyone get a set.

Reminder what dice are in the sets:
https://www.armchairdragoons.com/articles/reviews/unbox/unboxingday-kraken-dice/

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #464 on: September 01, 2021, 03:06:04 PM
Kraken Dice have a big Labor Day sale right now

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~