Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: 4X akin to "S.M.A.C."?  (Read 2615 times)

GROGnadsUSA

on: August 23, 2022, 04:55:17 PM
Well, you could obtain "Atomics" weaponry and WERE there something very alike to "Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri"? I always wanted differing 'Planets/Aliens/Resouces-(maybe mining 'Marshmallow Unicorn Nuggets)'? Whatever, and I have played extensively of "Total Combat", "Command & Conquer", "Age of Empires", etc. oh, "Sudden Strike" as that is 'Online Minis' or watched many that my late-friend would Play. That "Total War: Shogun" did allow '1'-player version for 'Board Game'  of "Shogun/Samurai Swords" etc. YET none had achieved A-N-Y equivalent of "Samurai"! I'd state that "Blood Royale" did closely 'resemble/emulate/imitate' the basic premise with thus, or "Kingmaker" for that matter. MUCH ought with being "included/advanced/improved" with their "RE:BOOT" and what about that "English Civil War"?