Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: GROGnads Conducts 'Hobby Slobbers' "Lessons"!  (Read 8084 times)

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #15 on: February 25, 2023, 08:43:01 PM
THERE is what were an attempt for portraying an 'idea' of thus-! FROM that too: ""BLOG""<--'click this'

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #16 on: February 26, 2023, 02:51:06 PM
Hoi as 'moi' wanted a much more easier access of the following. ""BLOG"" I had trimmed their 'Twin AFT-booms'-("Sea Vixens") to use affixed onto still another 'Hovercraft'-(sans "Eels") iteration of them "OGRE" miniatures. They were intended as either the 'Heavy Bomber' or 'Stealth' sort for that "F.A.X.P.#1" <--'click that'  I shall mention upon that slightly larger 'Bombers'/'Helicopters'/etc. are components of similar types within the "Sushi-Jalapeno War" 'Game'.<--'click there' and could become incorporated for thus-! AS you can see for yourself, then I had closely matched their 'apropos'-color schemes akin to the original kinds.

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #17 on: April 15, 2023, 04:53:16 PM
USING clear 'Packing Tape' upon printed matter PRIOR to cutting-apart of those, should allow them upon becoming: "Write-Capable"-! ALSO "fluids-proof", as long that you encase them-? I am considering about my own 'Designs' mainly, while a few of yet another needed this as well-!