Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: First Look at Austerlitz 1805!  (Read 9287 times)

Trafalgar Editions

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 03:35:20 AM
Hello guys !!!

The first thing is to apologize for not having written here before, until today I have not seen the thread ... as you know, we have many problems with the transport company and we are trying to solve them ... that is why we have had to change company...

We did the survey to see who the game had not reached and to see how many shipments we have to do again and we are working on it.

Please excuse the delay and inconvenience ... we are a small publisher, but we care about any problems that may arise with our customers ... you are the ones who make it possible for us to continue launching games on the market.

To those who have not yet received the game, we will send it to you again, you can be sure of that.

I want to apologize to you again and for any questions you have about the game, please ask me ... I will be watching this forum.

Best regards

panzerde

• Corporal
  • Kriegsherr
    • Cry Havoc
Reply #31 on: July 01, 2020, 09:33:11 AM
Hello guys !!!

The first thing is to apologize for not having written here before, until today I have not seen the thread ... as you know, we have many problems with the transport company and we are trying to solve them ... that is why we have had to change company...

We did the survey to see who the game had not reached and to see how many shipments we have to do again and we are working on it.

Please excuse the delay and inconvenience ... we are a small publisher, but we care about any problems that may arise with our customers ... you are the ones who make it possible for us to continue launching games on the market.

To those who have not yet received the game, we will send it to you again, you can be sure of that.

I want to apologize to you again and for any questions you have about the game, please ask me ... I will be watching this forum.

Best regards

Hey Crisanto, glad you're here! This is Doug. The game looks great!

I actually don't really like games.

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Cyrano

• Corporal
  • JK Actual
    • Kriegsspieler
Reply #32 on: July 01, 2020, 01:20:13 PM
Every human endeavor is fraught with error.

Not everyone has the courage to admit and work honestly to correct them.

Glad you're here!

Sergeant-at-Arms - Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Negotiator of the fragile peace between Ruritania and Strakenz

Weeple Herder to the Emperor

Trafalgar Editions

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #33 on: July 02, 2020, 12:01:32 PM
Thanks guys !!

Now that it seems that the problems are being solved, we return little by little to normality .... I'll be more here, heh, heh ..  :)

I'm glad you like the game Doug, you will tell me how your first game was  ;)

Best regards