Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: P500 > Crack  (Read 17210 times)

Staggerwing

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #60 on: November 05, 2020, 07:57:11 PM
Only thing I have on preorder (that I remember, anyway) is 'Devil Boats' from Compass Games.

https://www.compassgames.com/preorders/devil-boats-pt-boats-in-the-solomons.html

Yeah, I'm also waiting on that one.

So, I pre-ordered this a while back on the Compass Games site. Today I received an email saying that a Kickstarter just launched for it.
Well, is my pre-order still good or do I need to back this on Kickstarter? WFT?!?

From the Devil Boats product page:
Place your pledge for this game on Kickstarter. If you already preordered this game, there is no need to place a pledge.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

BanzaiCat

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #61 on: January 18, 2021, 08:56:27 PM
A copy of Devil Boats landed in my mailbox several days ago. It has to have one of the oddest rule books I've ever seen - a bit of an overview but then it dives into lots of pages of charts and tables in a CYOA type format. Takes a bit getting used to but I think it's coming together.

Stags, bbmike - you guys get your copies?

============================================

Solosaurus Podcast: https://solosaurus.libsyn.com/
(includes Solosaurus Plays)

Staggerwing

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #62 on: January 18, 2021, 10:08:18 PM
I got mine. Just have not opened it yet. I don't want to let out the special new game air until the last possible moment.

bbmike

• Warrant Officer
  • Lance Sergeant
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #63 on: January 19, 2021, 08:29:25 AM
Sadly, mine was shipped to an address that I no longer use. It was a UPS Store and there might be a chance I can still get it if they don't just toss it out. The tracking number shows that it was already delivered, though.

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

My Own Worst Enemy

Staggerwing

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #64 on: January 19, 2021, 09:19:49 PM
Wouldn't the UPS store just return it to sender?

I have a UPS box I set up nearly 20 years ago when divorce was looming and I needed a safe place to get mail. I still have it as a fallback address. I asked them once what would happen if I forgot to pay for a while and they said they just send stuff back.

bbmike

• Warrant Officer
  • Lance Sergeant
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #65 on: January 20, 2021, 08:55:16 AM
It's possible, I'll have to investigate.

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

My Own Worst Enemy