Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: "Desk-Top Published" *Ancient Galleys Clashing*  (Read 3773 times)

GROGnadsUSA

on: March 02, 2023, 01:51:06 AM
From possibly 2-3-? 'Decades' ago hence WERE this-! ""Clash of the War Galleys""<--'click on' These would include varying 'condition aspects' of/from t`where/when vessels would incur 'damages', with subsequent accumulated 'dispositions' depicted as a separate 'Stricken Ship' assortment. I did know that they also 'Published' some "Spanish Armada"-version as I've got a portion for it, and had sought the remainder to NON "avails"-!  Then, I will describe BEST "improvements" of which these could 'possess' with the rather simple 'expedient' FROM "Back-sides"-&-"Folded Over" perspective of still another 'views-pointed' condition display-! While their "Fire"/-markers are printed onto CLEAR-plastic pieces, so, as of when they are placed accordingly, these will then appear more naturalistic, with the 'Vessel' seen beneath such-!