Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: "Space Cruisers" Assortment-!  (Read 3681 times)

GROGnadsUSA

on: January 31, 2023, 03:08:32 AM
Hoi as YES-! These are being "re:made" once again. "READ" A-L-L about them further at ""BLOG"" 

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 06:32:01 AM
Are you sure those a cruisers?  A few of them look like frigates....

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 07:26:59 PM
Are you sure those a cruisers?  A few of them look like frigates....
They're 'Chineses` so, WHOSE's knowlt's what their "technically correct" terminology shall encompass-! I've been trying to locate some 'Toy Ships' of theirs from which WERE 'drastically spastic'-(especially Cruiser-?-?-?) overall, well, for one "A-version"  as a depiction for some 'Modern Cruiser/Frigate/DDG/whatever-? I mean, their 'Aircraft Carrier' is fine while looking more akin to some mid-1960s/1970s sort, and the 'Submarine' is okay too, with their 'Patrol Boat' being slightly "oversized" compared to them others. That "P.B." even had a inflated 'Raft' of which I proceeded to affix a kneeling 'Army Man' to create a "Commando/SEAL"-type to introduce within "A&A"/"Superpowers"/etc.-!  I mainly amassed plenty pairs-(each pack had '2' vessels) as containing 'components' of which I'd "cannibalize" these as usages for still another-! 
Seen below encircled in a WHITE square is a 'Helicopter' part from one of them. I intended use of this for a 'Transport'-type of that "Fortress America Expansion Pack #1" components.     

EDIT: added another imagery for several others as well with side-views. #1 is the same as above, #2 were a "1:700th" type with added 'Wings' to give this a MiL-24 look, and #3 were the remnant after 'wings clipped' for use of those onto the previous kind-!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 08:34:56 PM by GROGnadsUSA »

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 02:55:11 PM
Hoi y`alls as 'moi' just recently 'Posted'--""BLOG"" about these seen below.! Many may recognize these as being from still another 'source' and being "copied"/"rip-offed" as a result. I'm not 'privy' to whatever dealings that might have taken place in order to produce them, as yet a separate items, but, they'd been through several companies from whenever I initially purchased thus.

"2nd" ""BLOG"" 'post' for others there. YOU may even recognize some 'designs'/'vessels' as within them "Space Cruisers" assortment up above too, eh-?