Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Where There Is Discord  (Read 5821 times)

judgedredd

Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 04:22:50 AM
Is anyone else amused by the fact that in less than 24 hours JD went from "Man, that's expensive."  to "Well, it's on the way!"?  ;D

It's like having a second BC on the forums.  :2funny:
I know.

It IS very expensive but it IS the kind of game I had been trying to find for some time. A solitaire game with single man counters was what I was looking for and this fitted the bill (as did Ambush but it was old looking).

I sold some stuff to be able to afford it (sorry bob - but Price of Honour was one of those).

bbmike

• Warrant Officer
  • Lance Sergeant
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 09:14:54 AM
Is anyone else amused by the fact that in less than 24 hours JD went from "Man, that's expensive."  to "Well, it's on the way!"?  ;D

:ROFL:

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

My Own Worst Enemy

BanzaiCat

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 09:22:12 AM

============================================

Solosaurus Podcast: https://solosaurus.libsyn.com/
(includes Solosaurus Plays)

Arctic Blast

• Jr Lancer
Reply #18 on: December 13, 2019, 12:54:34 PM

I know.

It IS very expensive but it IS the kind of game I had been trying to find for some time. A solitaire game with single man counters was what I was looking for and this fitted the bill (as did Ambush but it was old looking).

I sold some stuff to be able to afford it (sorry bob - but Price of Honour was one of those).

It does look pretty interesting, but I just don't know if I can throw down that much cash. I could literally buy 3 other games for that.

Let us know how it goes for you, though. And then I'll add it to my wishlist, buy it, and hate myself.