Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: I am creating a web based wargame system. I would like to invite people to join!  (Read 5540 times)

markarian

• Fresh Recruit
the site is https://davidrodal.com You need to register It's free and shall remain that way for the foreseeable future.

The game is also open source https://github.com/daverodal I am not just creating a wargame but a wargame framework that is easily addaptable
to all types of game rules. Most of the games now are created by my game developer and friend. I welcome people that have
made dtp games to talk to me about putting it live.

Finally i have a youtube channel with tutorials, so you can see what the game is like. I recommend the move rules tutorial as they are the most complete ;)

www.youtube.com/channel/UC4jYWHwQmHousL1xfkuOgrw

&feature=youtu.be

If you are interested you need me to register you
I will need your email address. Email address are used only for logging in and resetting passwords.  I do not share that data in anyway.

I will need a username, this is what you will be visible as to others on the site, I need no space characters at this time.

FInally you can send me the password you would prefer. If you don't I will set it and email it to you...

Thanks I hope your interested. Thanks again.

Feel free to send me Personal Mail here.

David Rodal
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 08:52:33 AM by markarian »

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio
very cool....  and ambitious!

please keep us updated on how it goes :)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love

markarian

• Fresh Recruit
Thanks for you interest.

mike0liver

• Jr. Trooper
How do I register? Clicked on your link but was only given a Login option - which didn't recognise my e-mail address (presumably because I haven't registered).

I started with nothing and still have most of it left