Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: February 13, 2021 -- Project: Quatre Bras II, "Volley and Bayonet"  (Read 2910 times)

Cyrano

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
  • JK Actual
    • Kriegsspieler
The crew is pretty well set as:

French:  Dalinore, CT
Allies: Jeff, OJ

Velker as wildcard.

I want to make certain folks have fun stuff to do and toys to play with, but we could take another divisional commander?

Sergeant-at-Arms - Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Negotiator of the fragile peace between Ruritania and Strakenz

Weeple Herder to the Emperor

Dave Pumphouse

• Trooper
Hopefully this mock advertisment isnt too big to post of everyones favourite napoleonic war games soup and sauces company!

Redd Saxx

• Jr. Trooper
Available for duty, Sir!!

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Just a heads up the weather forecast keeps changing but there is a chance we might be getting snow Saturday afternoon/evening which means I might be off to work so one of the backups may need to take my place.  I'll let y'all know for sure closer to then.

Cyrano

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
  • JK Actual
    • Kriegsspieler
Just a heads up the weather forecast keeps changing but there is a chance we might be getting snow Saturday afternoon/evening which means I might be off to work so one of the backups may need to take my place.  I'll let y'all know for sure closer to then.

It's snowing here in the middle west, but not a great deal.  Can you make it?

Sergeant-at-Arms - Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Negotiator of the fragile peace between Ruritania and Strakenz

Weeple Herder to the Emperor

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal

It's snowing here in the middle west, but not a great deal.  Can you make it?

As of now looks like I'm good to make it.  The weather isn't starting here till later in the night.