Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: WW1 Online Presentation on 11/11/23  (Read 1208 times)

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio
on: November 10, 2023, 02:39:49 PM
Just got this by email from Lombardy Studios

LS eNewsletter #17 – November 8, 2023

PLEASE SHARE this with friends who might be interested. Thanks!

I sit on the board of directors for the nonprofit World War One Historical Association (WW1HA). One of the ways I help this educational organization is by running FREE Zoom meetings on interesting topics. Below is a copy of the email blast I sent out about the next Zoom meeting this coming Saturday, Veterans Day.
This talk is by my colleague and good friend Graydon (Jack) Tunstall. You can read more about him and his talk below.

Zoom presentation by Jack Tunstall
Saturday, November 11 @ 10:30 AM PDT
The Eastern Front and its relationship with the Western and Italian Fronts
People who study World War One history may not have a full understanding of the interplay between the Eastern Front and other fronts. The close connections of the offensives between the various fronts will be explained by historian & author Jack Tunstall in a Zoom presentation this coming Veterans Day.
November 11 @ 10:30 AM PDT (1:30 PM EST).

Graydon (Jack) Tunstall is a Vietnam veteran, author of Blood on the Snow: The Carpathian Winter War of 1915 (Modern War Studies) and other works, and was the National Executive Director for Phi Alpha Theta honor society for undergraduate and graduate students and professors of history.

Here are the instructions to join this Zoom meeting:

WWI HA Host is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: 11/11/23 Jack Tunstall
Time: Nov 11, 2023 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82839544598?pwd=NNRZemwByUhjFqnl6jUteb7Hz7CbJZ.1
If this link doesn't work, copy and paste it in your browser.

Meeting ID: 828 3954 4598
Passcode: 839624

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love