Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Post your screenshots! Share your game stories!  (Read 53879 times)

Undercovergeek

• Sergeant
Reply #195 on: August 24, 2021, 04:05:34 AM
Wow, what a train of events!  :o 

Nice job getting rid of Castille, and humbling the English.  I note, with petulant merriment, that the latter dipped from #2 in strength down to #5, while you rose from #3 to #2 during that same period -- most satisfactory.  >:D  And the Almos being your most steadfast pals so far is simply hilarious!

Barring some disaster or other I think it will be between him and me - I’ll keep my eye on goings on the African coast hopefully civil war will break out there

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #196 on: August 24, 2021, 07:11:16 AM
Also:  Fingers crossed that Portugal doesn't back-stab you in the meantime... 

"I like big maps and I cannot lie." - Barthheart

"I drastically overpaid for this existence." - bbmike

Undercovergeek

• Sergeant
Reply #197 on: August 25, 2021, 04:27:50 AM
That’s why I tied them in with a marriage alliance - I don’t know how rock solid that makes the friendship

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #198 on: August 29, 2021, 04:40:11 PM
Heh.  This was a new one for me; I've not come across this item before. 

Undercovergeek

• Sergeant
Reply #199 on: August 29, 2021, 05:12:56 PM
Fallen enchantress?

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #200 on: August 29, 2021, 09:29:33 PM
Heh.  This was a new one for me; I've not come across this item before. 

Cool item, let us know what it does if you get to use it.

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #201 on: August 29, 2021, 09:31:31 PM
First attempt at making a battlefield in TTS. This battle is generated from a little imaginations campaign I'm messing with.

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #202 on: August 30, 2021, 12:00:36 AM
^  Nice!  Random encounter? 

Fallen enchantress?

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, yes. 

Cool item, let us know what it does if you get to use it.
Yeah, I gave it to one of my Champions, as my Sovereign was maxed out on the number of items he can use.  It's a nice little item, bestowing +5 bonuses to Defense, Dodge, and Spell Resistance to its wearer. 

It's not super-powerful, but it's hard to argue with free.  ;) 

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #203 on: August 30, 2021, 09:45:36 PM
^  Nice!  Random encounter? 

Not quite random, allow the terrain was randomly generated with in the confines of the strategic map. I'm thinking about posting more in an AAR

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #204 on: September 05, 2021, 12:07:38 AM
I have over 700 hours in Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, yet I'm honestly pretty sure this is the first time I've encountered this particular Wild-land.  Love how the game is still throwing "new" things at me after all this time. 

Tolstoi

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lancer
  • Hang on, let me overthink this.
    • Alek Tolstoi
Reply #205 on: September 10, 2021, 12:06:10 AM
First attempt at making a battlefield in TTS. This battle is generated from a little imaginations campaign I'm messing with.

Looks great! Looking forward to your AAR, or any other info you share with us in the future.  :)

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #206 on: September 10, 2021, 09:04:34 PM

Looks great! Looking forward to your AAR, or any other info you share with us in the future.  :)

Thanks, Im still kicking around with it a little at a time but when some action happens I'll make sure to post about it.

Agragor

• Patreon Supporters
  • Jr. Trooper
Reply #207 on: September 19, 2021, 10:38:56 AM
From Arma 3 - SOG Prarie Fire (Official Vietnam Mod/DLC).

I definitely think 40K orks built this base in the jungle. The landed chopper and the angles of the lamps are the icing of the cake. I hope the guys who build the base were drunk at the time they were playing. It was an interresting build to say the least.

Leaving basebuilding to the players is an interresting way to encourage... creative thinking.

"If." - The Spartans

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #208 on: September 19, 2021, 08:49:46 PM
I'm glad you explained this base was built by other players.  Trying to make sense of that was really hurting my brain...  :idiot2: 

Undercovergeek

• Sergeant
Reply #209 on: October 17, 2021, 11:00:09 AM
Enjoying Frostpunk at the moment, settlement is slowly growing, not necessarily a good thing!

Ive tried to keep all the homes to the right and all the industry to the left, all these tents at the front are medical stations - we were running at 68 sick with just 2 so i spammed them and this pic was taken as the last guy left a tent leaving us at 100% healthy, no ones hungry but hope is wayyyyyy low - this happens after youre encouraged to look for other settlements and find one, but everyones dead - it crashes the hope and a number of increasing settlers want to leave and go back to London - the londoners graphic you see bottom left - 61 want to leave. The way round this is to build guard stations, propaganda centres and a prison which is slowly happening now ive opened level 2 of the improvements and can build a factory to make massive steampunky automotons to work instead of the chilly folk down there leaving me free workers to puut in these security improvements

its an exercise in micro management im enjoying, i dont have enough coal to get me through the night when all the little fellas go to sleep so i move the automoton from the steel works to the coal mine in the night, and when they all get up again i move him back. Ive just broken into surplus for meals, again needing way more than the one hunter hut and 1 kitchen i built

And i now have 2 scout teams to look for stuff up top, discovering supplies and hopefully finding more people