Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Jeff Goldblum plays D&D  (Read 2896 times)

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
on: April 28, 2021, 08:59:59 PM
Apparently Jeff Goldblum is going to be on a actual play D&D podcast. I don't follow of lot of D&D live plays but this might get my interest.

Jeff Goldblum is entering a new world. The Jurassic Park star is to lend his voice to Dungeons & Dragons podcast Dark Dice.

Goldblum will play elven sorcerer Balmur on the upcoming season of the audio series.

He is voicing one of the five player-characters in the improvised audio drama, where the outcome of the story is determined by the fated rolling of dice.

It is latest unusual move for Goldblum, whose Disney+ series The World According To Jeff Goldblum was renewed for a second season.

Dark Dice’s quest takes place after a failed attempt to save the world and follows the team’s hunt for revenge against the other player-controlled team. To complicate mystical matters, Goldblum’s team is stalked by a creature known as The Silent One, a deceptive being that steals the face and voice of any creature it chooses.

https://deadline.com/2021/04/jeff-goldblum-dungeons-dragons-podcast-dark-dice-1234745761/

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 12:51:46 AM
That sounds oddly interesting. 

"I like big maps and I cannot lie." - Barthheart

"I drastically overpaid for this existence." - bbmike