Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: "Littoral Commander" and don't you dare call it "Fleet Marine Force"  (Read 5373 times)

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love

pixelgeek

• Jr. Trooper
Every time I see that word I think it say 'clitoral' and it makes me wonder what sort of ships the game has

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Glad to see he is able to get his game produced!  Its unfortunate about the trademarking business, and a shame that the Marine's can't work something out with him given all the work he has done with/for them.

Steelie

• Corporal
Every time I see that word I think it say 'clitoral' and it makes me wonder what sort of ships the game has

Hopefully not stealth if you want a happy relationship  :bigthumb:

Somewhere, somehow, I woke up in the wrong timeline. I'm pretty sure this isn't even my dimension.

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Glad to see he is able to get his game produced!  Its unfortunate about the trademarking business, and a shame that the Marine's can't work something out with him given all the work he has done with/for them.

there are shenanigans afoot

and if not, I have some cards up my sleeve we may yet deploy

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal

Good luck, I hope y'all can work something out.

mcguire

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
  • Shoes for industry!

You can feel free to quote my twitter reply to Sebastian, that it's a very Air Force thing to do.

"Man...knowing how to use the cards properly certainly changes how I play the game" -- judgedredd

Tolstoi

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lancer
  • Hang on, let me overthink this.
    • Alek Tolstoi
I participated in Sebastian's FM... er,... LC game during ACDC. I was on the side of the PLA Navy and it was lot of fun. The person commanding the Mar... um, naval infantry, did a great job at thwarting our plans as we tried to accomplish our mission. I ordered this just as soon as I read about it on TuesdayNewsday. Very disappointed in the United States Naval Infantry for not granting Sebastian's request to use the original title. Very tempted to make my own box with original title when the game arrives next year, just out of pure spite.  :steamed:

mcguire

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
  • Shoes for industry!
I participated in Sebastian's FM... er,... LC game during ACDC. I was on the side of the PLA Navy and it was lot of fun. The person commanding the Mar... um, naval infantry, did a great job at thwarting our plans as we tried to accomplish our mission. I ordered this just as soon as I read about it on TuesdayNewsday. Very disappointed in the United States Naval Infantry for not granting Sebastian's request to use the original title. Very tempted to make my own box with original title when the game arrives next year, just out of pure spite.  :steamed:

I call for a vote!

The U.S. Marines will now be known as the "U.S. Naval Infantry" in all circumstances.  ;D

"Man...knowing how to use the cards properly certainly changes how I play the game" -- judgedredd

Tolstoi

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lancer
    • Alek Tolstoi

I call for a vote!

The U.S. Marines will now be known as the "U.S. Naval Infantry" in all circumstances.  ;D

Seconded!  :bigthumb:

Tolstoi

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lancer
    • Alek Tolstoi
Good news! - Littoral Commander has been fully funded!!  :groovy:

mcguire

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
  • Shoes for industry!
I was wondering if I was going to have to sign up for another copy and send it to my old NJROTC unit. That would be awkward since I don't know any of them and haven't been there in 30 years.