Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: League for Indo-Pacific  (Read 10872 times)

RooksAndKings

• Fresh Recruit
Reply #30 on: July 06, 2023, 02:29:16 PM
I have not seen results posted here or on Discord.  The only result known is a draw between PR/RAK.

1 –    Peter Robbins       (PR)                0-0-1                  LexL      (LX)
2 –    RooksAndKings      (RAK)           0-0-1                  Softaguese   (SOF)
3 –    FleetScuttle              (FS)                                         LordP      (LP)
4 –    Lizardo_most_valiant   (LMV)                               Erit Fortis (EF)

I was told that deadlines, etc, would be the tough part of a formal league--so moving forward, if there are suggestions for timeliness, they would be appreciated (whether in the league or not).

I think the timelines are fine. Seems like just organic pains from organizing something long distance. I'm in no rush and don't mind being patient for others to finish their games.

DietzFoundation

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Jr. Trooper
Reply #31 on: July 07, 2023, 11:12:46 AM
Any chance Littoral Commander is going to make it to UK distributers?

Esdevium carries the Foundation--so they have it/had it and will with the 2nd ed. as well.

JudgeDredd

• Jr Lancer
Reply #32 on: July 07, 2023, 02:16:24 PM
 :rockon:

neach-gleidhidh na h-Alba