Recent Posts

Pre-Gunpowder / Re: Field of Glory: Kingdoms
« Last post by Gusington on Yesterday at 08:22:04 PM »
 8)
4X Gaming / Re: Arcs - Space 4x boardgame
« Last post by Advocator (Scott) on Yesterday at 06:06:02 PM »
I like Root... I like Pax Pamir... I don't know how I feel about the $100 price tag on what should be considered the full game.
Conventions, Clubs, and Events / Re: ORIGINS 2022 - 8-12 JUNE
« Last post by Advocator (Scott) on Yesterday at 06:03:22 PM »
Well, half my schedule is AD stuff. That which isn't would currently by Glory to Rome, Mosaic, Battlestar Galactica, Fortress America, Maracaibo, and probably Barrage and Age of Steam. I say probably on those last two because the Barrage game I thought was going to be taking place on Saturday and it now is being discussed for Friday and I'm not skipping Command Post for a Euro I can play with my local group. And Age of Steam would be with some of my local group and was suppose to take place right after Barrage.

If Barrage does fall through, I may try to pull my local guy into something war game related on Saturday in the hopes of sucking him into this corner of the hobby.
« Last post by Martok on Yesterday at 05:50:10 PM »
I like to stir the pot sometimes. 

4X Gaming / Re: Interstellar Space Genesis
« Last post by Martok on Yesterday at 05:47:59 PM »
And just went on sale.  $9.89 for base game, $13.39 with the first expansion, Natural Law. 

Nice catch; I didn't even notice the bundle package.  Definitely worth getting at that price! 

And Evolving Empires is $14.99

...Or for free, if you were an early/VIP backer of the original game.  (Not that that's why I backed them, but it's admittedly a nice perk.)  :biggrin: 

« Last post by Gusington on Yesterday at 03:39:01 PM »
How dare you
4X Gaming / Re: Old World (Soren Johnson)
« Last post by Martok on Yesterday at 03:38:41 PM »
Incidentally, this is the final day of the 10%-off launch sale.  Buyers can still get the Heroes of the Aegean DLC free for another week, but the game will be regular price after today. 

« Last post by Martok on Yesterday at 03:36:43 PM »
Slitherine is a fairly aggressive publisher.

Heretofore, yes.  I suspect the disastrous launch of Distant Worlds 2 has made them a bit more cautious, however.  Henceforth, I don't think they'll be releasing any game (especially those with high expectations) until it's been thoroughly tested and ready to rock. 

...so Kingdoms will be a nice stop-gap.

Personally, i hope it turns out to be much more than a stop-gap.  I wasn't kidding when I said I'm now looking forward to FoG:K even more than Knights of Honor 2 (though I'm still eagerly anticipating that one as well). 

4X Gaming / Re: Arcs - Space 4x boardgame
« Last post by Martok on Yesterday at 03:27:05 PM »
It's always on a Tuesday...! 

4X Gaming / Re: Interstellar Space Genesis
« Last post by ojsdad on Yesterday at 03:04:47 PM »
And just went on sale.  $9.89 for base game, $13.39 with the first expansion, Natural Law. 

And Evolving Empires is $14.99