Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: WH40K IG  (Read 3034 times)

JohnPJones1775

• Jr. Trooper
on: February 23, 2020, 01:04:29 AM
Ok. So

Tempestor Prime Scion command squad medi pack grenade launchers x2, plasma gun, vox 5 man scion squad Plas pistol/powerfist x2 flamers

10 man kasrkn (scions) P sword Flamer Plasma gun

10 man vet squad Auto pistol p.fist Hvy flamer Autocannon Flamers x2

Commissar Plasma pistol/p.sword

Taurox Prime Bat Can Auto cannons Hvy stubber

Chimera Multilaser Hvy bolter Hvy stubber

The flamer heavy units will be used to sit on objectives and protect them from cover.

10man scion squad will either assault enemy objectives or act as QRF

Command squad will support as necessary Commissar will be supporting with words of encouragement where necessary and vehicles obviously will be fire support

I’ll be using the catachan regimental rules hence the flamer focus, and trying to be a bit more close combat focused

Haven’t played since 5th or 6th and stopped following the hobby early in 7th

I’m not worried about being super meta or competitive, I have fluff for them that the army is designed to fill, but I also don’t want to be getting shit stomped every game.

So does that sound like a solid list for casual fun in 8th?

and i figured you guys would appreciate hearing that they are indeed a Dragoon force.

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 06:06:50 AM
Its been a very long time since I played 40K, and sadly, all my figures (a Space marine Army, the 'Vindicators'  of around 100+ figures) and a very large Ork army, of maybe 150 figures, have long since been sold off.

A buddy and I devised a campaign system, and we played once every week or so for almost 9 months. He was lucky enough to have room where the table could be left set up for long periods. It was great fun.

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'