Author Topic: NES/SNES 'Consoles' GAMES  (Read 949 times)

GROGnadsUSA

• Patreon Supporters
  • Jr. Trooper
  • 'Wookiee Defender'
    • GROGnads etc.
on: June 29, 2021, 06:36:50 PM
Hoi, as did anyone else play many? There was "Genghis K-H-A-N-!" (as exclaimed by Cap'n Kirk) or "G.K"-II, then "l`Emperor" as France during the 'Napoleonic Era', "P.T.O.", some others as well that shall become our collective 're-collected recollections'.'  Oh yeah, "Liberty or DEATH!" about the 'A.W.I.' period.

W8taminute

• Jr. Trooper
  • Waiting for flight 777
Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 10:00:34 AM
I had both a NES and a SNES way back when.

All of the games you mentioned, I had too!  Plus Romance of the Three Kingdoms versions 1-4 as well Aerobiz, Aerobiz Supersonic.  Do you remember Bandit Kings of Ancient China?  Destiny of an Emperor?  Oh man the memories are starting to emerge now.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood...

GROGnadsUSA

• Patreon Supporters
  • Jr. Trooper
  • 'Wookiee Defender'
    • GROGnads etc.
Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 06:58:59 PM
I had both a NES and a SNES way back when.

All of the games you mentioned, I had too!  Plus Romance of the Three Kingdoms versions 1-4 as well Aerobiz, Aerobiz Supersonic.  Do you remember Bandit Kings of Ancient China?  Destiny of an Emperor?  Oh man the memories are starting to emerge now.
Hoi, and yes, either my friend, or myself, had almost all of what you mentioned, EXCEPT the "Aerobiz Supersonic"-(wasn't even aware for it then), and wasn't their "American Civil War" kind a *bust*? We liked the 'Battle' sequence, while the remainder for this were: 'ugggh'! Oh, their "Carrier Aces of the Pacific"  wore out our 'thumbs'  and patience, since 'Tail-gunners' had the advantages over 'Fighter' Pilots' due to the 'T.G.'s ability/flexibility from their 'Gun Mounts'-swivel to direct "Fire" onto circling planes, because, THEY had to get "aligned/lined-up ONTO" any Plane(s), and could not while being 'peppered' FROM the others.