Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes  (Read 20193 times)

Steelie

• Corporal
Reply #135 on: September 03, 2021, 02:35:17 PM
Alright, I'm going back in now. Someone watch my six.

8)

Somewhere, somehow, I woke up in the wrong timeline. I'm pretty sure this isn't even my dimension.

Gusington

• Lancer
Reply #136 on: September 03, 2021, 03:00:51 PM
^I'll tell mom.

How does this game compare to something like the Spellforce or Warlock games?

Always do what you feel is best.

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
Reply #137 on: September 03, 2021, 03:11:35 PM
I've not played Spellforce, but Warlock and Warlock II are certainly 2 of my most played games.

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #138 on: September 03, 2021, 08:48:56 PM
So apparently all the AI players but 1 decided to declare war on me. Not sure what happened, I haven't even found half of them yet.  :waah:

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #139 on: September 03, 2021, 10:34:14 PM
Alright, I'm going back in now. Someone watch my six.

8)

Have fun, Steelie:bigthumb: 

How does this game compare to something like the Spellforce or Warlock games?

I can't comment on Spellforce (I own the latest one on GOG, but haven't played it yet), but the Warlock titles are certainly similar. 

I'd say one of the biggest differences between them and FE:LH is that the former is fairly war-centric, whereas Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is a little more civ-focused.  Building up your kingdom/empire matters at least as much as pumping out units or developing your Heroes (although those two elements are still important as well). 

So apparently all the AI players but 1 decided to declare war on me. Not sure what happened, I haven't even found half of them yet.  :waah:

Jeez man, what'd you do?  :o 

Are you working on either the Master Quest or Spell of Making?  I'm not sure what else could/would trigger something like that, unless it were a random event (if you have them enabled). 

"I like big maps and I cannot lie." - Barthheart

"I drastically overpaid for this existence." - bbmike

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
Reply #140 on: September 04, 2021, 06:58:41 AM

Ignore them. Its just one of the random A! events that happens in the game. At some point, they will ask to make peace.

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #141 on: September 04, 2021, 02:20:28 PM

Ignore them. Its just one of the random A! events that happens in the game. At some point, they will ask to make peace.

They eventually did, but all still hate me  ;D

Also, I just finished a quest and got a "Blight Scroll" which says it kills 50% of population in all cities.....  I have no idea when/if I should use that.

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #142 on: September 04, 2021, 02:22:13 PM

Jeez man, what'd you do?  :o 

Are you working on either the Master Quest or Spell of Making?  I'm not sure what else could/would trigger something like that, unless it were a random event (if you have them enabled).

Nope, neither. They just must be intimidated by my middle of road powered kingdom  8)

Steelie

• Corporal
Reply #143 on: September 04, 2021, 07:59:34 PM
Or you slept with someone's sister. Hey, it's a better story!!!

Somewhere, somehow, I woke up in the wrong timeline. I'm pretty sure this isn't even my dimension.

bbmike

• Warrant Officer
  • Lance Sergeant
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #144 on: September 04, 2021, 08:08:48 PM
 :o

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

My Own Worst Enemy

Steelie

• Corporal
Reply #145 on: September 04, 2021, 08:29:48 PM
Maybe I should clarify that I meant his in-game avatar   8) 8) 8)

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #146 on: September 05, 2021, 12:04:41 AM

Oh, yeah.  I think the event is called "The Blood Madness", or something like that?  (It's been a while.) 

Also, I just finished a quest and got a "Blight Scroll" which says it kills 50% of population in all cities.....  I have no idea when/if I should use that.

Maybe save that for if you're losing.  You can use the scroll as a way to spite everyone.  >:D 

"I like big maps and I cannot lie." - Barthheart

"I drastically overpaid for this existence." - bbmike

thecommandtent

• Patreon Supporters
  • Corporal
Reply #147 on: September 05, 2021, 02:31:55 PM
I may have already been thinking like that. If I go do so does everyone else!   8)