Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: "Panzer/Allied General" 'Scenarios Games'  (Read 2399 times)

GROGnadsUSA

on: September 11, 2022, 06:28:40 PM
Yes, I am well aware of there being several "paltry/poultry" 'Attempts' for any 'Board Game' while THIS 'iteration' is compiled/comprised/collected "as seen" of their 'PS' CDs. ""BLOG"" <--'click this' Sometime later "on" they would produce plenty of 'P.C.' versions to extend/expand/expound upon their 'concepts' about thus.

These 'Counters' are from the 'Variant'-('Map' above) derived of the other. To me, it seemed "as if" the 'Game' was greatly identical with "PanzerBlitz"! For the time being, it'll become "Reserved" 'Status' since I have as of yet to "inherit" them and 'Project-project' these unto 'Board Games' versions. Oh, and NONE 'Cards'/'Cubes'/'Claptrap' NOR 'Catflapflippantfolderol' where encountered. "Catawampus Cacophony" ensues... 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 07:14:54 PM by GROGnadsUSA »