Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: January 11, 2020 -- Commands and Colours: Napoleonics -- An 1809 TWO-FER!  (Read 4042 times)

Cyrano

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
  • JK Actual
    • Kriegsspieler
I have discovered the joys of playing "What a Tanker!" with the really big tanks.  Oh...my...goodness... I'm 12 again.

That said, we'd talked CoC after last Saturday's broadcast.

Who's around to learn PEWPEW?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 12:16:19 PM by Cyrano »

Sergeant-at-Arms - Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Negotiator of the fragile peace between Ruritania and Strakenz

Weeple Herder to the Emperor

BanzaiCat

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 10:47:35 AM
I've not been able to these last several weeks due to my daughter being here. She is leaving tomorrow night so I will not be able to once again be there, but starting NEXT week... :bigthumb:

============================================

Solosaurus Podcast: https://solosaurus.libsyn.com/
(includes Solosaurus Plays)

Barthheart

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
  • Retired curmudgeon
Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 11:10:33 AM
In!  :bigthumb:

PETS - People for the Ethical Treatment of Square corners

ojsdad

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 11:31:59 AM
Out. Family get together tomorrow and I leave for Texas on Sunday. Though I may join later on.

Here at ACD, we all pee the same color.

Barthheart

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
  • Retired curmudgeon
Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 12:02:36 PM
In!  :bigthumb:

Sorry, I'm out. Been up since 4:30am taking of my sick dog so will be in bed early.  :(

PETS - People for the Ethical Treatment of Square corners

Silent Disapproval Robot

• Lancer
Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 04:02:15 PM
Took a new position at work and started a few weeks ago.  This Mon-Fri lifestyle sucks!  I don't know how you normies cope with it.  Oh well, 5 more weeks and I get to go back on shift.  I'd love to do some WWII stuff but I'm booked playing board games today and on the 25th. 

Cyrano

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
  • JK Actual
    • Kriegsspieler
As there were none about -- save Tuna who continues to mourn Tahmmy's early exit from the playoffs -- Velker and I pulled a C&C:N Two-Fer.

Received a very nice note from a gentleman who indicated we're teaching him how to play as he watches, so we got that going for us.

Sergeant-at-Arms - Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Negotiator of the fragile peace between Ruritania and Strakenz

Weeple Herder to the Emperor

tuna

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lancer
As there were none about -- save Tuna who continues to mourn Tahmmy's early exit from the playoffs -- Velker and I pulled a C&C:N Two-Fer.

Received a very nice note from a gentleman who indicated we're teaching him how to play as he watches, so we got that going for us.

Mourn, I was watching other teams, I love Football! Also I was watching you guys too, and pinging you on Steam to let you know when people had questions, give a guy some credit!  >:D