Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: "ERGO/GOER/REGO/etc."  (Read 3575 times)

GROGnadsUSA

on: June 23, 2021, 10:41:36 PM
Hoi as THIS is more about 'Rail Gun' technology, and its 'depictions' as 'Game-related' systems being currently promulgated, where applicable. Since you avoid the obvious 'perils' associated with 'Propellant/Charges' being destroyed/exploded from becoming "set off" somehow, then you are exclusively reliant upon NO 'powerplant/dynamo' interruption(s) causing any inability to respond with 'Firings'. Certainly, "back ups" are justified of being 'in place'/'accessible' then, so, those will no doubt require 'Safe Spaces' designated of such, with perhaps 'Snowflakes' "heat lowering"/cooling-down apparatus? I shouldn't imagine there being MUCH "overheating barrels/tubes" requiring thus, while it is usually anything 'motorized'/'engine-driven' supplying the weapon that is accessing it.

"E./G./R./etc." as 'moi' initially began 'Miniatures'-gaming through this/that/those with an Olympia-group circa 1994(?) and were continually adding upon these ever since, with "Scratch-built" versions equivalent-sort, or surpassing even, MUCH for what there was. By the time OURS became being in use, they were long-ago(years?) 'Discontinued' already, so, we decided to 'concoct'/design'/'refurbish' whatever could be made as them, as best we are capable with. For example, taking 'Tanks' out of the "Tank Battles" Game, I've designed PRE-"XXXX" Ultra-AFVs and they are V-E-R-Y 'Styled' as "Cyber-Net-Metric" assortment then. Taking their smaller vessels-hulls out of "Torpedo Run" still, I've 'fashioned' several ships into more contemporary/modern versions, accordingly of what such might entail or appear "as". Oh, then there were 'Toys' from "Dollar Stores"/etc. from which many 'Parts' had been pilfered and you should have seen the odd/bizarre/unrealistic semi-purported/semi-supposed "ships assortment" out of 'China'! WHOSE`S "Chinese`s" 'mindupset' are them?!? At least these furnished MUCH for "better uses" into yet plenty of games. ALSO: them "M~opoly" buildings I'd 'crafted'/'configured' are intended as being utilized for differing assortment now. More recently, the actual 'Buildings'/'Roadway'-features that "LIFE" contained will become of uses as well. There were several versions for that also, to where they then provide yet more kinds too. 

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 11:09:09 PM
got any pictures?

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 11:59:00 PM
got any pictures?
Hoi and sorry, not just as yet due from LACK of 'camera'/'phone' as thus!

The accompanying 'Imagery' was supplied by a relative of mine and does display some relative comparisons for varying 'sized' vehicles upon the proposed considerable/considered "Bridge W-A-Y-too Long". These range from "A&A"-Tank up to 1:72nd scale 'Elefant'-model I built. The 2nd AFV were a 'Panzer III' and is of 1:144th scale purchased at "Walmart" when these had been of avail there, at around USD $2.00.

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 12:44:20 AM
Here are the "M~opoly" assorted 'Buildings' configurations then