Author Topic: Mrs Thatcher's War  (Read 1087 times)

judgedredd

• Lancer
  • OJsdad - No, she just told me to drop them. Been s
Reply #30 on: January 16, 2021, 03:06:48 AM
I'm playing this again and this is a very different affair. The die rolls have been awful for me. For example last game I rolled really low...like 1,2,3...for the SAS save roll and now I'm rolling 5s and 6s.

Also tips on dogfights  weather,  attacking Argentina ships, headlines as well as the actually SAS Raids have all been poor

I do have troops landed at San Carlos on turn 8 as I did the last time,  but there's an Argentine ship about,  affecting supply, and also the 2 Pucarras are still there...the SAS failed to destroy them 3 times now.

The Argentine surely must win this easily.

Alba gu' brath

ojsdad - "No, she just told me to drop them. Been so long since woman told me to do that I just did it."

BanzaiCat

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #31 on: April 23, 2021, 07:18:00 PM
I've snagged a copy, but it'll be a few weeks before it gets here. Nice work here, JD!  :bigthumb:

judgedredd

• Lancer
  • OJsdad - No, she just told me to drop them. Been s
Reply #32 on: April 24, 2021, 03:02:15 AM
 :bigthumb:

I really like the game.

Alba gu' brath

ojsdad - "No, she just told me to drop them. Been so long since woman told me to do that I just did it."

BanzaiCat

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #33 on: April 24, 2021, 11:33:01 AM
I've not really owned a lot of Ben Madison's designs until recently, and they're all pretty good. So far anyway. :)

bbmike

• Warrant Officer
  • Sergeant
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #34 on: April 24, 2021, 02:55:34 PM
I've not really owned a lot of Ben Madison's designs until recently, and they're all pretty good. So far anyway. :)

:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

My Own Worst Enemy