Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: "Stand and DIE!" 'Game' Corrections Counters +PLUS+  (Read 4226 times)

GROGnadsUSA

Hoi y`alls, and if there already were a corresponding 'place' for this, then please go ahead and put this there within such.

I've been asked to have these PRO-'Printed Out', so, whose willing with making these then? I've inquired of "Wargames Vault" production initially, okay, JUST prior to displaying them here now. They're of 5/8ths-'square' overall dimensions, as the 'Markers' are included for uses in this too! You could 'Back/Obverse-side' affix them together, and FULL-sized 'Adhesive Backed'-"Label Sheet" shall become suggested as well. That is NOT 'cheap' either, as I've checked on an almost/not quite 'reamed'/'box' amount having 100-sheets. Yes SOMEBODY`S such, huh?,

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 11:16:24 PM
If these are for a specific game, then maybe create a thread for that specific game in the appropriate area above (this one probably goes in the 'modern world' one)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love