Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Panzer Campaigns Gold Updates  (Read 11418 times)

rahamy

• Jr. Trooper
on: December 19, 2018, 08:47:33 AM
The Gold updates for both Bulge '44 & Normandy '44 are now live on the JTS site. If you bought the game direct from JTS you can grab the update off the site. If you bought it under the HPS banner you need to get in touch with me to get your copy converted. Write me at the Support email account or use the web form. And don't forget we have a Mirror site for anyone having issues viewing the JTS page. That's at jtsmirror.com
http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Support.php

Cyrano

• Corporal
  • JK Actual
    • Kriegsspieler
Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 11:02:03 PM
Normandy '44 was my priority, but looking forward to checking out the Bulge scenarios given the time of year and all.

Thanks!

Sergeant-at-Arms - Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Negotiator of the fragile peace between Ruritania and Strakenz

Weeple Herder to the Emperor

rahamy

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

tuna

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lancer
Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 04:40:37 PM
I should convert mine some day. You just need pictures of the CDs? Is the new versions better graphics than MapMod?

rahamy

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 08:41:02 PM
Sorry, just saw this. If you bought direct from HPS just send me your name and I should be able to find you. If you bought elsewhere then a picture of your games will get you migrated. Contact me at Support@johntillersoftware.com

To all: And I've started migrating all Tiller games, regardless of updates we have posted at JTS, because if all goes well we should have 90% of the titles updated before the end of the year...that way people can just grab updates and go once we post them...

tuna

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lancer
Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 09:08:40 PM
Think I bought them all from NWS something? many years ago.. really nice guy had an online store but was a very helpful vendor. I'll dig em up and take pictures.

rahamy

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 09:16:14 PM
All I need is something like the attached image...not a picture of each disc individually...

tuna

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lancer
Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 09:52:53 AM
Can I use that picture right there?   >:D Just kidding, email sent.

Thanks

Strela

• Fresh Recruit
Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 09:36:19 PM
Hi all,

We have just released a further four Gold updates for the Panzer Campaigns series.

The four titles are Market-Garden '44 Gold, Sealion '40 Gold, Sicily '43 Gold and Salerno '43 Gold.

We have posted a blog entry here; https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2019/02/18/more-panzer-campaigns-gold/ and you can get further info and the updates over on the John Tiller Software site;  http://www.johntillersoftware.com/

Thanks,

David