Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: League for Indo-Pacific  (Read 10858 times)

PeterRobbins

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #15 on: June 18, 2023, 06:10:48 PM
Later this evening I’ll setup a Discord specific to this event so folks can exchange files or meet directly as they see fit? If anyone else wants to that’s fine I don’t want to step on toes in this regards ; just to have an easier way to exchange files or meet directly for a match in voice comms.

PeterRobbins

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #16 on: June 18, 2023, 07:08:29 PM
Removed post. Join the Armchair Dragoon's Discord server and look for the LC League rooms there.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 01:14:35 PM by PeterRobbins »

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator & Event "Organizer"
  • Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Going mad, but at least going somewhere
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #17 on: June 18, 2023, 07:33:54 PM
Later this evening I’ll setup a Discord specific to this event so folks can exchange files or meet directly as they see fit? If anyone else wants to that’s fine I don’t want to step on toes in this regards ; just to have an easier way to exchange files or meet directly for a match in voice comms.

We've got voice comms on ours for stuff just like this 😉

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Six Degrees of Radio for songs you should know by artists you should love

PeterRobbins

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #18 on: June 18, 2023, 08:31:30 PM
If you make a room and channel for it there I’ll delete the one I made.

PeterRobbins

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #19 on: June 18, 2023, 09:09:16 PM
I'll go ahead and create a baseline meeting engagement file for Luzon Pass for folks to use for round 1.

DietzFoundation

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Jr. Trooper
Reply #20 on: June 18, 2023, 11:30:20 PM
Just a quick mighty thank you for setting this up so quickly. Rak get in touch via direct message here to schedule the first match between us.

You're welcome--setting the admin stuff up is stuff I did as part of my regular job for 15+ years.  The tech side of things...not so much.

bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #21 on: June 19, 2023, 10:36:12 AM
If you make a room and channel for it there I’ll delete the one I made.

https://discord.com/channels/627628271668035598/1120361028954378250

if anyone hasn't joined the discord yet, scroll all the way to the bottom of any forum page and hit the "discord" icon there :)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

PeterRobbins

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #22 on: June 19, 2023, 10:36:09 PM
If all players could please make sure to join the Armchair Dragoons Discord server, and then check in this room: https://discord.gg/ZGCVsZKa where I've placed the link to the official LC google drive, which has some saved game files for use with the google drive's version 0-6-1 of the Vassal Module, which I would strongly advise to use, as the two save files are compatible with it, and its got the Event Cards intact; in case for this tourney play we enact those in some of the final matches.

Invite to the Discord room is https://discord.gg/ZGCVsZKa

When having any tech issues getting at the Discord, scroll all the way down here in this forum, and look for the Discord image and click on it to join the AD server.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 06:47:04 AM by PeterRobbins »

PeterRobbins

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #23 on: June 23, 2023, 06:43:37 AM
All registered players, please make sure to join this channel on the Armchair Dragoons Discord server to actively schedule your matches: https://discord.gg/ZGCVsZKa Please once you are on the server go to the Littoral Commander Leagues category of rooms on the left-hand side, and announce your arrival in the general-chat room to be able to start scheduling your match.

DietzFoundation

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Jr. Trooper
Reply #24 on: June 26, 2023, 11:07:47 PM
Small glitch--we have a misunderstanding on one of the participants...there's a switch going on--check here and on Discord.

Once it is confirmed--I'll edit the schedule in this thread.

EritFortis

• Fresh Recruit
Reply #25 on: June 27, 2023, 12:41:07 AM
Apologies for the late replacement, but if it is possible, could Erit Fortis replace AzzoMulligan in the tournament? I would like to participate.

DietzFoundation

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Jr. Trooper
Reply #26 on: June 27, 2023, 11:28:36 PM
Apologies for the late replacement, but if it is possible, could Erit Fortis replace AzzoMulligan in the tournament? I would like to participate.

Yes--I will replace Azzo with Erit Fortis.

DietzFoundation

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Jr. Trooper
Reply #27 on: July 05, 2023, 06:34:11 AM
I have not seen results posted here or on Discord.  T

1 –    Peter Robbins       (PR)                0-0-1                  LexL      (LX)                      1-0-0
2 –    RooksAndKings      (RAK)           0-0-1                  Softaguese   (SOF)
3 –    FleetScuttle              (FS)                                         LordP      (LP)                   1-1-0
4 –    Lizardo_most_valiant   (LMV)                               Grisostomo (GRI)             0-1-0
I was told that deadlines, etc, would be the tough part of a formal league--so moving forward, if there are suggestions for timeliness, they would be appreciated (whether in the league or not).

**TWO GAMES HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS COMPLETE.
**GRI is a replacement for ErisFortis/EF.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 09:46:44 AM by DietzFoundation »

JudgeDredd

• Jr Lancer
Reply #28 on: July 05, 2023, 02:51:08 PM
Any chance Littoral Commander is going to make it to UK distributers?

neach-gleidhidh na h-Alba

bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • Six Degrees of Radio
Reply #29 on: July 06, 2023, 08:01:24 AM

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~