Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: The American Civil War Gaming Club  (Read 4298 times)

Walt Dortch

• Fresh Recruit
on: May 31, 2020, 02:00:49 PM
My name is Walt Dortch and I am representing the American Civil War Game Club (http://www.wargame.ch/wc/acw/) the Oldest American Civil War Wargaming Club Online.  Club members primarily play the John Tiller Games American Civil War Series games.  The Club emphasizes human vs. human play which is easily done via email.

All levels of players are welcome from novice to expert. We take pride in providing a friendly atmosphere for all members. All recruits will pass through a training session, either at the Vicksburg Military Institute (VMI) or the Union Military Academy (UMA), to familiarize them with playing the games by email (PBEM) and the club rules.

If you are looking for reliable human opponents around the world, meeting members with a vast knowledge of the American Civil War, and enjoy lively dialogue about the tactics of the Civil War period, I think you will enjoy being a member of the ACWGC.

Check us out!