Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Possible 'Games' Creation?  (Read 7469 times)

GROGnadsUSA

on: June 19, 2021, 05:57:37 PM
Hoi y`alls, as 'moi' is displaying the following in perhaps, as 'inspiration'(s) for anyone if any are interested?

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 08:58:07 PM
NOW as some 'incentive project' of anyone "accomplished FOR thus" with making/producing/expanding any 'Game', consider upon "Europe Aflame"! I've already BEEN 'designing' W-A-Y too much towards such. MY 'Generic Troop'-hidden-stand-up with "Charts" to assemble/denote/display what 'Armies'/'Fleets' comprise. They shall consist with a few "1-inch" units while the majority are "1--1/2-inch by 3/4-inch" or, "1/2-inch Square" primarily.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 09:22:57 PM by GROGnadsUSA »

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 02:47:01 AM
AS "is" intended with having an overall 'Generics' presentation FOR plenty of 'usages' in general.

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 07:50:22 PM
Since the "U.K." WERE an 'Unnatural Opponent' then here of some for these "are":

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 02:54:12 AM
Recently 'wrote' upon ""BLOG""<=='click this' about these lately in reply of them others. They 'constitute' whichever "Neutrals" are 'activated', etc.

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #5 on: August 26, 2022, 06:56:21 PM
DID these today, while still another WERE "unseen"? INTENDED as being within: "Battles"?; "Campaigns"?; "Encounters"? whatever!

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 05:27:38 PM
JUST now/recently ""BLOG""<--'click this'  for these:

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 03:11:04 AM
JUST a while ago with 'completing' of them, here:
There are considerable 'effects/affects' for any and with several, you could 'mount' the "2nd Level" onto the 'obverse'/'back' with the "Level I" versions.

"MINES" may have 'written results' upon their back to immediately produce such 'affects', or, a 'code' perhaps and have you 'Consult' a 'Chart'/'Table'/etc. to obtain "Results". 

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 01:26:58 AM
TODAY then we have here the latest for 'Designs' AND 'Layout' presentation. These are the "Italy" assorted amassed array of 'Army'/'Air Force'/'Support' markers. I've even begun 'Numbering' certain types of varying sort. As regarded them 'Convoys' then it will provide/allow "concealment" with WHAT/WHERE these shall 'comprise'-(loaded) of 'Cargoes' or 'Troops'-("Invasion"?) potential. In the 'case' for "MINES"-vessels THEN this might either become "Sweeper"/"Layer" and is designated as thus. I suppose them others may become 'Designated' by writing their 'Number' down and provide a 'descriptor' of their "aspects"!

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 04:25:03 PM
NOW we have the 'initial' "Forces" depicted FOR 'Poland':
at the ""BLOG"" <--'click there'

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #10 on: September 02, 2022, 05:29:58 PM
SEEN there were the "French Provincial Forces" and their 'Chart' from this """BLOG""<--'click that'

GROGnadsUSA

Reply #11 on: January 02, 2023, 03:19:17 AM
Hoi as 'moi' currently have 'writ' upon there: {""BLOG""}; then, HERE is this for "conceptualization"-!