Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: PC Tools  (Read 2899 times)

judgedredd

on: December 17, 2020, 06:47:31 AM
My flight simming had taken a turn for the civilian arena

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 07:07:07 AM
Very nice. They do a big range of digital instrument panels as well, be nice to have the 6 primary flight instruments - oh, and the radio panel....and, and......

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

judgedredd

Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 07:31:09 AM
lol - good try bob. I'm broke now - as in I've spent all my money I made selling my built models...so they'll have to wait until I make more models

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 07:41:24 AM
 :whistle:

Staggerwing

• Patreon Supporters
  • Sergeant
Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 09:00:37 AM
You could volunteer for those paid medical experiments the starving artists and students are always signing up for.

I've considered it myself but I'm afraid of needles if they are more than a few centimeters wide. And rotating. Also, the waivers mentioned no liabilities concerning mains-voltage electrode straps on the gurneys... 

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
Reply #5 on: December 17, 2020, 09:08:14 AM
How do you think he managed to buy the last lot?

besilarius

• Corporal
Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 11:54:58 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1uG6grzdUf8

JD, you're good with detail work, have you ever thought of working as a handyman?

"These things must be done delicately-- or you hurt the spell."  - The Wicked Witch of the West.
"We've got the torpedo damage temporarily shored up, the fires out and soon will have the ship back on an even keel. But I would suggest, sir, that if you have to take any more torpedoes, you take 'em on the starboard side."   Pops Healy, DCA USS Lexington.