Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: ALL JTS SB Titles Updated -- INCLUDING MAP EDITOR  (Read 3922 times)

Cyrano

• Corporal
  • JK Actual
    • Kriegsspieler
on: October 20, 2019, 04:43:49 PM
http://www.johntillersoftware.com/?fbclid=IwAR0ZjvKPYGEINwPGAOp5TIDj559HqofjNSZ2ZToGi_V_QLV409MP5tn48dc

For JTS to release its map editor is no small matter.  This is exciting and I hope it leads to some larger battles.

Whatever the outcome, the nod to Richie61 and the continuing support for these very old games is really amazing.

Sergeant-at-Arms - Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Negotiator of the fragile peace between Ruritania and Strakenz

Weeple Herder to the Emperor

panzerde

• Corporal
  • Kriegsherr
    • Cry Havoc
Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 10:25:46 PM
http://www.johntillersoftware.com/?fbclid=IwAR0ZjvKPYGEINwPGAOp5TIDj559HqofjNSZ2ZToGi_V_QLV409MP5tn48dc

For JTS to release its map editor is no small matter.  This is exciting and I hope it leads to some larger battles.

Whatever the outcome, the nod to Richie61 and the continuing support for these very old games is really amazing.

That makes me want to load them all up again. I won't have time to play them, but it makes me want to.

I actually don't really like games.

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bbmike

• Warrant Officer
  • Lance Sergeant
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 08:22:09 AM
How do these games look now with the new graphical enhancements? I've seen some screenshots but I was wondering about actual game play.

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

My Own Worst Enemy

panzerde

• Corporal
  • Kriegsherr
    • Cry Havoc
Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 11:37:25 AM
How do these games look now with the new graphical enhancements? I've seen some screenshots but I was wondering about actual game play.

Gameplay has always been excellent. Best versus a human, but I find the AI better in SB than many of the other Tiller games. With mods, the game can look decent. It'll never look like a modern game, but that's not really the attraction with these.

I actually don't really like games.

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres