Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Post your screenshots! Share your game stories!  (Read 53885 times)

Undercovergeek

• Sergeant
Reply #375 on: June 08, 2023, 04:58:54 PM
Wow. This is starting to get complex is it not? Any way to completely screw-up your country by mistake in this game?

It can all come to a screeching halt if the transport system isn’t right - if a train gets stuck and then holds up other trains - no one is going to work, nothing gets produced for a while and the nines are empty and the subsequent industries dependant in those resources - you do get a ‘this train is stuck’ notice but not immediately

The other thing I guess is not keeping citizens happy - they will ‘escape’ if their happiness is too low - I’ve had a block of flats just out of range of the local store and everyone there with no access to food or meat but again the game does a good job of telling you citizens are unhappy

Sir Slash

• Lance Sergeant
  • Head of the Honorable Order of Knights Hotwings
Reply #376 on: June 08, 2023, 10:56:54 PM
Damn. I think that would make me crazy trying to get it all just right. Clearly you've got some aptitude for this sort of thing.  :notworthy:

Any Day is a Good Day That Doesn't Involve Too Much Work or Too Little Gaming

Martok

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Tilting at windmills
Reply #377 on: June 10, 2023, 02:32:12 AM
That's pretty damn cool.  I'm genuinely enjoying following Geekrova's growth & development.  :2thumbs: 

"I like big maps and I cannot lie." - Barthheart

"I drastically overpaid for this existence." - bbmike

Undercovergeek

• Sergeant
Reply #378 on: June 10, 2023, 03:15:02 AM
Thanks chaps - it’s an ongoing project - looking at a car factory next and a new farming town

Sir Slash

• Lance Sergeant
  • Head of the Honorable Order of Knights Hotwings
Reply #379 on: June 11, 2023, 11:07:31 PM
GM: Geek Motors. I wouldn't mind cruising down Main Street in a shiny, new Geek Sedan.  :bigthumb:

Any Day is a Good Day That Doesn't Involve Too Much Work or Too Little Gaming