Author Topic: Wanted: Help getting to know TTS  (Read 458 times)

mbrien1988

• Jr. Trooper
on: October 04, 2020, 10:47:01 AM
Hi!
I have TTS on my laptop, and I have used it to create some games based on Solo wargaming board games. I have never used it with playing a miniatures game, I have also never used many of the multiplayer functions.

I am hoping there is someone who could spend a little time helping me use TTS and maybe play a quick miniatures game. 
I live in Stockholm, Sweden so it would be best to have someone from Europe help me out, If possible.

Thank you

Mark

LetsPlayHistory

• Jr. Trooper
  • Let's get serious about games!
    • Let's Play History
Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 05:30:33 PM
Hej-san,

I have played with TTS before, but have no experience with miniatures games in it either. Maybe someone could set up a small game of Snappier Nappy, so we can groove in for the "Kriegsspiel"? That would be awesome!

I am in CET, too.

Hej så länge!
Jan
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 02:27:42 PM by LetsPlayHistory »

Meet me on Twitter, BoardGameGeek, YouTube and Twitch!

Et vive citoyen général Bonaparte!

mbrien1988

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 03:15:34 PM
Hej Jan!
Yes I agree it would be good to get a littl training seesion in on Snappy Nappy so we can get use to it. Jag inte prata svenska bra. I am an American-Swed.... I gues how that should be. I have dual citizeship but I am oringaly from the US. Where do you live? Maybe Poland?

I look forward to playing a game with you soon!

Skål!

Mark

mbrien1988

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 03:18:15 PM
HI Jan,
I just looked at you profle and I see you are from Germany! Cool I lived in German for 4 years when I was very young, my fater was stationed in Wiesbaden.

Hethwill

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 03:18:44 PM
I'm game for Snappy Nappy. ( already complained about lack of pdf version !!!! )

mbrien1988

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 03:37:38 PM
Yes I looked into getting the rules after Little Wars TV did there game but with the shipping and VAT added it does not work for me to get a hardcopy. I have purchased a lot of PDF rules since they have become avalable. I wish Snappy Nappy was in a PDF version.

Mark

LetsPlayHistory

• Jr. Trooper
  • Let's get serious about games!
    • Let's Play History
Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 04:59:37 PM
I see you are from Germany! Cool I lived in German for 4 years when I was very young, my fater was stationed in Wiesbaden.

Interesting! I am more of a northerner, born as an Ostfriese at the shores where Elbe and Weser form the North Sea.  :D

So, there is no one around in the forums who has a PDF of the rules? or has them and is willing to advice us how to play?  ???

Meet me on Twitter, BoardGameGeek, YouTube and Twitch!

Et vive citoyen général Bonaparte!

zeegermans

• Fresh Recruit
Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 11:19:20 PM
I play on TTS a lot so if you would like any help I am willing to help you out.