Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: darkest Dungeon  (Read 3742 times)

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
on: October 20, 2020, 02:25:13 PM

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

Steelie

• Corporal
Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 03:59:50 PM
Probably one of the most brutal games I've ever played....and the most atmospheric. Or maybe I'm a wuss   ::)

Somewhere, somehow, I woke up in the wrong timeline. I'm pretty sure this isn't even my dimension.

BanzaiCat

• Patreon Supporters
  • Lance Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 05:30:56 PM
I wanted it for a long time, finally got it on sale, played the first mission and saw how much depth was in it and thought, "do I really have time for this?" LOL. I ended up not going back to it though I would like to. The game is quite fun but damn, everything is getting a board game treatment now (see: Frostpunk).

============================================

Solosaurus Podcast: https://solosaurus.libsyn.com/
(includes Solosaurus Plays)

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 05:43:48 PM
Its worth putting some effort into as it really can get very addictive. There are also a lot of workshop items for it, some of which are excellent and do enhance the game. There was talk of a v2 some time ago, but I've heard nothing recently about it.

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'