Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: THE "Triple Alliance and Western Allies/Russia: W.W.I 1914" Materials WERE Put  (Read 4397 times)

GROGnadsUSA

I'm beginning this here in where several "Advanced Concepts" shall become of 'avail'. First of all, "St.Petersburg" WERE the 'Russian Capitol' while 'Moscow' "is" a 'Major Objective'. NEXT, "Turkey" enters 'Turn 2', with "Italy" on 'Turn 3', and " U.S.A." on 'Turn 5-or-6'?  Given their greatly 'indeterminate' length of each 'Turn', I shall conclude they "are" BI-Seasonal in that these will encompass at least '2'--"Seasons"? Other 'Items' are German A7V- 'TANKS', instead of enemy sort, while 'Captured' ones WERE "recycled"!

New Unit = 'Zeppelins' COST '8', Moves '8', Bombs = HALF 'Damage' of "d6" 'Roll'. ALSO can become either '1' = Artillery; or '3' = Infantry through "RE:application" into such. It will result in 'Dismantling/Absorption' to 'create' their 'Troops'. Germany begins WITH '2' for these. "Fighters" flown over/upon can 'Intercept/Arise' YET only "Hit"! rolling a '1'.

Heavy Artillery = COST '7', Moves '1' "Fires" PRE-ATTACK 'Bombardment' of normal kind to cause "HIT!"/"Removal" of enemy casualties prior to commence of "Attack!".

Mine Layer/Sweeper = COST '5', Moves '2',  "Fires"  = '1'-("Defence" ONLY) Having them around prevents enemy "Mines" affecting your 'Navy'. THEY shall "undergo MINES" while even '1' "surviving" would allow the Ships should AVOID "Mines" encounter. They could allow "Mining Lanes" being lain as even 'Subs' will.

Improved Fighters = COST '7', Moves 3, "HIT!"-'3' of "d6"-'Roll'

Advanced Bombers = COST '10', Moves '5', "Bomb" damage is HALF "d6"-'Roll'

U.K. 'Aircraft Carrier' - COST '12', Moves '2', "Defence Roll" is '1' NO 'Attack' Can HOLD '2' "Fighters" and LAUNCH from/off this and LAND upon. Shall provide "Aerial Reccon" advantage for "Fleet" firings of 'PLUS'+'1' due with *Spotting of Shots*.

Armored Cars = COST '5', Moves 3, "HIT!" = '1' on "d6"-'Roll, can "Withdraw" before 'Combat or immediately after conducting a "Probe".
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 11:51:45 PM by GROGnadsUSA »

GROGnadsUSA

I wanted to point out MY 'selections' as for what some 'Planes' will comprise, since there were NOW quite the 'variety' for these. You could view them on the 'site' here: ""H.B.G."" LINK<--'click there'

Advanced/Improved "Fighter" of 'Central Powers' = 'Fokker Dr.I 'Triplane' could also choose 'Halberstadt D.5', even "Austria-Hungary" 'Aviatik' (Berg) D.1

Allies Advanced/Improved "Fighter" = U.K.-'S.E.5.A.' or 'Camel', France = 'S.P.A.D.' XIII also 'Generic' version

Heavy Bombers = Choose WIDELY from their V-A-S-T 'Array' as mine are: 'Hansa-Brandenburg G.1, 'Handley-Page 0-400, oh man, TOO plenty, ya kno? EVEN have a 'Russian Heavy Bomber'???

Heavy Artillery = 'Heavy Gun' generic 'Minis'

I've inquired upon whether they shall provide 'Sculpts'/'Minis' for: "Mine Layers/Sweepers"; "Q-Ships"; etc. pertaining about "W.W.1"-era. 

EDIT as I meant to suggest 'Plasti-Coat Douse' of them that will obtain a 'Color Coat' for use: Theirs 'Minis' are sufficiently 'sturdy/stout' enough to need ONLY '1' coat, unless just '1' seemed "lightly applique" for this.   

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 06:16:37 PM by GROGnadsUSA »

GROGnadsUSA

STILL awaiting "Q"-ships, and others-? NOW being ""BLOG""<--'click that' for: "SET US UP THE BOATS"-! 'DIY/FYI/ULG'

GROGnadsUSA

HERE were the latest of these lain out to encompass/fully-fill an entire label sheet, with more than enough "Extras" to have-! READ further upon them there-! ""BLOG""<--'click this'

GROGnadsUSA

GROGnadsUSA

"Mines Layers/Sweepers"

With them being "1/2-inch" long and quite sturdy for their size, while I will put '1'-single "Mast/Boom" per vessel at either 'Bow' or 'Stern'-?

While I'm going to DOUBLE-UP for at least '20' of this. Accept the 'crudely photoshop/chop' as they had yet with "fashioned" UNTO becoming a "Mine Layer/Sweeper/etc." vessel.

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
micro-blobs

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

GROGnadsUSA

micro-blobs
META-crafts-!
"Radios Appear-?" murmurs 'Charles the Laughing Boy'-!...