Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Origins Game Fair 2024 – featuring the Wargame HQ with the Armchair Dragoons – will be held 19-23 June, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: My next game will be...  (Read 2569 times)

judgedredd

on: January 08, 2022, 04:23:34 PM
The Last Hundred Yards:Airborne Over Europe

I've had my fill of operational games for the moment and have decided once my current game of Enemy Action:Ardennes is complete (and if I do not write an AAR for it), I will crack open this bad boy...I yearn for small action again

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Lead Sergeant
Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 04:48:58 PM
 :bigthumb:

Did you get your copy of Bitter Woods yet, or have you had enough of the Bulge for now?

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

judgedredd

Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 05:12:51 PM
I did receive Bitter Woods - delivered to work just after Christmas and not had the opportunity to bring (read sneak) it home yet.

It's not so much I've had enough of the Bulge - I do like the challenge it brings. I just fancy some small unit action before I get into another operational game

bbmike

• Warrant Officer
  • Lance Sergeant
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 06:44:37 PM
I still haven't played The Last Hundred Yards:Airborne Over Europe. But now that I have The Last Hundred Yards Volume 3: The Solomon Islands I will definitely play that before Airborne.  8)

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

My Own Worst Enemy