Armchair Dragoons Forums

News:

• Connections Online 2024 will be held 15-20 April, 2024 ~~ More Info here
  • Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

News

Buckeye Game Fest will be held May 2-5, 2024, with The War Room opening on 29 April ~~ More Info here

Author Topic: Napoleonic Ottoman forces in Tabletop Simulator?  (Read 4720 times)

Wratic

• Fresh Recruit
on: February 19, 2022, 10:43:38 PM
I'm looking to do a "Fantasy" version of Napoleon's Egyptian campaign (Basically something that might actually be interesting to play out) and was wondering if anyone knows of any Janissary/Mameluke models for Tabletop Simulator?  Any response is appreciated, thanks! (Please let me know if I screwed something up, this is my first post here)

Screwing up wargaming since 2015

Hazdrubal

• Patreon Supporters
  • Jr. Trooper
    • Hazdrubal's Wargaming Blog
Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 10:59:08 PM
There is the "Black Powder additional units" mod on Steam that has some ottoman figures.

Wratic

• Fresh Recruit
Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 01:24:52 AM
Thank you so much!

Screwing up wargaming since 2015

Hazdrubal

• Patreon Supporters
  • Jr. Trooper
    • Hazdrubal's Wargaming Blog
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 11:51:34 AM
  If you want/need more viariety it is pretty easy to repaint the models. Download the diffuse/image (from the Custom menu of the model) and paint inside the lines,

This is what the Janissary skin looks like.

After you have modified the image, upload it to Imgur (or similar) and then open a copy of the model  and change the Diffuse/Image to a direct link of your new paint job , then import.

If you any questions feel free to ask me.