Author Topic: BLOOD BOWL -- The Emperor's OTHER Hat  (Read 9746 times)

Cyrano

• Jr Lancer
  • JK Actual
    • Kriegsspieler
Reply #180 on: November 12, 2020, 05:43:18 PM
Jason and I just finished our game and therefore Round 9.

It was a fun one that ended in a 1-0 win for my Immortals.

High point for me?  Likely Ogre standing between Jason''s Thrower and Catcher and him daring me to have the Ogre attempt the pick.  He did, made the pick, and held onto the rock through the end of the game.

Now, I can't take too much credit as he was the only guy able to make the attempt, but it is still always funny when the dog catches the car.

Round 9 was certified and 10 is ready.

B_C, it's you and me to wrap up the tournament.

We're actually in something of a scrap for third place.

Sergeant-at-Arms - Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Negotiator of the fragile peace between Ruritania and Strakenz

Weeple Herder to the Emperor

BanzaiCat

• Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #181 on: November 12, 2020, 08:16:04 PM
Third place? That's mind-blowing. I suck at this game so I blame luck for getting me this far over better qualified opponents.

If you see me online on Steam and want to do the match, just let me know.

JasonPratt

• Jr Lancer
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
Reply #182 on: November 14, 2020, 05:15:41 PM
That ogre pickoff probably saved the game from being tied; I was about to run down my right side of the field without much to stop me!

I was laughing about it, too (in relief that I wouldn't necessarily lose): go ahead, select the ogre, it isn't like you have a choice anyway, ha ha ha ha...!

--ack!

Then there were several more choking sounds from me. And serious laughter, too, because it WAS very funny.  8)

Justin Penwith

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #183 on: November 16, 2020, 01:51:07 PM
Blood Bowl 3 for PC has been officially announced and access to the beta is mentioned at the link below, from GW.

I already planned on picking up the new Season 2 boxed game, so the PC beta will be a nice bonus.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/11/13/one-more-reason-to-pre-order-blood-bowl/?utm_source=CUSTOMERS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GW_16th_November_Battleforces&utm_content=&utm_term=_&m_i=fM1JnFlOyrcOlEn_0lHwIdVNXlD_YH3G1xJfks8hPQLob7GyudEWC3Rdy25sARePmudsebspVcdZ18thSs9jR7mV0%2BZSxK

Justin Penwith

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #184 on: November 16, 2020, 01:52:29 PM
BTW, I may have to skip the next league here, due to work and RL issues that are requiring my attention. However, I hope to be in the one after that, certainly.

JasonPratt

• Jr Lancer
Reply #185 on: November 17, 2020, 07:51:42 PM
BTW, I may have to skip the next league here, due to work and RL issues that are requiring my attention. However, I hope to be in the one after that, certainly.

Just in time for Valentine's Day!  >:D

Justin Penwith

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #186 on: November 25, 2020, 08:42:11 AM
I've not had a Valentine in ten years, so that is not a problem for me.

As to the final game for my team, this season, I am available this Saturday and/or Sunday, for my opponent and I to risk it all.

JasonPratt

• Jr Lancer
Reply #187 on: November 26, 2020, 02:07:19 PM
Pizburk Stealers! -- whoever that is, I'm "Sabreman" on Steam (or more uniquely "Mikonesesagaman", since a lot of people chose Sabreman), so send me a message on Steam and we'll try to get our game done this weekend if you're available.

Justin Penwith

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #188 on: November 29, 2020, 10:21:47 AM
Hey, that's me. I was hoping to get the game in this weekend, but I have been plagued with a migraine and am not feeling coherent. I just came on here to let you know. If you are available something during the week, as I am most nights, perhaps we can get it in then.

Justin

JasonPratt

• Jr Lancer
Reply #189 on: December 01, 2020, 04:17:41 PM
I'm usually available, just ping me on Steam anytime you feel up to it and check what I'm doing.  8)

BanzaiCat

• Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #190 on: December 01, 2020, 04:34:17 PM
Cyrano, when do you want to do our game?

Justin Penwith

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #191 on: December 02, 2020, 02:21:19 PM
I'm usually available, just ping me on Steam anytime you feel up to it and check what I'm doing.  8)

Ok. Thursday evening will work better for me than tonight, as I am still dealing with that migraine, although it is on the way out. I check with you Thursday and if not convenient, again Friday and through the weekend.

JasonPratt

• Jr Lancer
Reply #192 on: December 24, 2020, 03:27:09 PM
In order to move things along, I've withdrawn from the game, which should give a win to my opponent and finish out my side of the season.

Enjoyed it a lot! -- kind of curious how my withdrawal might change the final score.  8)

tuna

• Jr Lancer
Reply #193 on: January 18, 2021, 11:14:36 AM
So did anyone else play their last game besides Boyer and myself?

BanzaiCat

• Sergeant
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #194 on: January 18, 2021, 01:36:12 PM
I think Cyrano and I need to, but I'm not on Steam too often - when I am and see him, he's doing TTS or something else so I don't want to bug him. I'm good with withdrawing if I need to.