Author Topic: Solobabble  (Read 123 times)

bbmike

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
    • My Own Worst Enemy
on: October 19, 2020, 01:14:55 PM
Introducing a new feature to My Own Worst Enemy - Solobabble! And maybe even a free game giveway?  :whistle:

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
-Dean Martin

bob48

• Smeghead.
  • Warrant Officer
  • Sergeant
Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 01:19:44 PM
 :bigthumb:

“O Lord God, let me not be disgraced in my old days.”

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

Tolstoi

• Jr. Trooper
  • Hope is not a Course of Action
    • Alek Tolstoi
Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 05:29:52 PM
First episode looks good and I'm sure someone will be happy when they win their copy of Don't Tread on Me.

Any and all episodes with pro-tips about print and play games would be greatly appreciated. I've been thinking about getting a few PnP games, so I'm looking to learn the best way to make them. :bigthumb:

Also, I've been dragging my feet about getting a Tolstoi YouTube account and your request for comments has spurred me to finally do that.   :)

bbmike

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 07:08:07 PM
You guys make sure to leave a comment over there, odds might be pretty good to win.  8)

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
-Dean Martin

BanzaiCat

• Corporal
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 07:25:40 PM
LOL

Wow, that's pretty mind-blowing. When I was talking to Martin about starting a podcast and we were thinking about names, "Solobabble" was one of the ideas.

bbmike

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 07:51:12 PM
Great minds! I just needed a simple name and being an Alan Parsons fan (Psychobabble) it was one of the first names that came to mind.  8)

-Sherlock Holmes

-Dean Martin

BanzaiCat

• Corporal
  • Puns Puns Puns Puns
Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 08:40:16 PM
Seemed pretty legit, seeing as how he and I babble on about solo games. But good choice.  :bigthumb:

thecommandtent

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 09:25:03 PM
Not sure why I wasn't subscribed before but I am now and left a comment. I think its a great idea for content on your channel and look forward to seeing what you bring us!

bbmike

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #8 on: October 20, 2020, 08:44:03 AM
Not sure why I wasn't subscribed before but I am now and left a comment. I think its a great idea for content on your channel and look forward to seeing what you bring us!

:2thumbs:

-Sherlock Holmes

-Dean Martin

Sir Slash

• Lancer
  • Head of the Honorable Order of Knights Hotwings
Reply #9 on: October 21, 2020, 01:10:33 PM
 :applause: :applause: :applause:

Any Day is a Good Day That Doesn't Involve Too Much Work or Too Little Gaming

bbmike

• Junior Warrant Officer
  • Corporal
    • My Own Worst Enemy
Reply #10 on: October 22, 2020, 05:45:28 PM
You guys make sure to leave a comment over there, odds might be pretty good to win.  8)

About a day left to enter and it looks like the odds of winning might be very good so make sure you enter! In fact, I might be able to roll a d10 to pick the lucky person.  :whistle:
Did I mention I ship across the pond?  :peace:

-Sherlock Holmes

-Dean Martin