Author Topic: PlayStation Classic - Ship date 03Dec18 - 20 titles listed.  (Read 718 times)

skellogg

• Fresh Recruit
"The PlayStation Classic already has a release date (December 3) and price ($100), but before today, Sony’s neglected to announce one key bit of information: games. The electronics giant has finally seen fit to reveal the full list of 20 titles for its answer to the wildly popular NES Classic edition."

https://techcrunch.com/2018/10/29/here-are-the-20-games-shipping-with-the-playstation-classic/

Proactive by design, reactive by demand

mirth

• Cardboard Mohel
  • Administrator
  • Sergeant
    • Armchair Dragoons
Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
Think I'll fire up my first gen Xbox tonight (yes I still have it and it worked the last time I checked)

Being able to Google shit better than your clients is a legit career skill.

skellogg

• Fresh Recruit
Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
I have a couple of Xbox360s that still see some use. Last time we purchased a console, the kids pushed for a PS4 due to some of the games on there that aren't available on the Xbox One.

Someone recently mentioned Gears of War... I spent a lot of time beating that thing on Insane... Might pull GoW out again and see how I do. Not sure I could still beat it on that mode. That's been a few years and my reflexes aren't quite what they used to be  ::)

Proactive by design, reactive by demand

mirth

• Cardboard Mohel
  • Administrator
  • Sergeant
    • Armchair Dragoons
Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
I still have a 360 too and the Xbone

My son is pushing for a PS4 mostly so he can play the new Spiderman game. Not gonna happen though. Four consoles are enough (we also have a Switch and technically it's 5 consoles since we a working Gamecube somewhere in the house).

Being able to Google shit better than your clients is a legit career skill.

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator, Pilkunnussija
  • Administrator
  • Corporal
  • Onward and upward
Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 03:05:08 PM
I sense a 4-player HALO shootout coming on

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.