Author Topic: JRP vs Plane Mechanic Simulator (late alpha release)  (Read 404 times)

JasonPratt

• Trooper
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...

If you're at all interested in the subject matter, I can solidly recommend it so far. Bought it at full price (GoG has an initial discount), and no regrets!

BanzaiCat

• Lancer
  • Faith an' Boardgameah
Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 05:27:35 PM
Great work, JP. Thanks for doing the video. I'm not sure but I think it's by the same dev that did Car Mechanic Simulator, a favorite of mine. This one looks pretty cool too and it's under ten bucks (as you said) on GOG.

:bigthumb:

JasonPratt

• Trooper
Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 07:13:26 PM
I sure would have expected that -- they have the same publisher at least -- but as far as Steam records show, this developer only has this game to credit.

It is of course possible that personally the same people have worked on both games just under different business names.

BanzaiCat

• Lancer
  • Faith an' Boardgameah
Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 09:17:38 AM
Have they added any DLC or additional content for this?

Now that I have a good graphics card, Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 runs flawlessly for me. I stayed away from this since I thought it might not run well (CMS 2018 ran terribly on my old system).

JasonPratt

• Trooper
Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 10:08:52 AM
No, and it seems it may have been abandoned.

It's still a good game though. Well worth the $20 asking price even as a beta. I haven't been able to personally confirm that the campaign is in the game, but I do get that impression from other people sometimes.