Author Topic: RPG Deals!  (Read 2729 times)

bbmike

• Jr Lancer
Reply #30 on: November 20, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
Goodman Games is having their annual Black Friday sale.  Discounts are 40% or 20% depending if it is in-house or other supplier.  I got $150 worth of stuff for about $92 with free shipping. 

This time I picked up Mutant Crawl Classics hardback, judges screen, a number of modules, their weird dice set, and a couple of other things.

Did you get the glow in the dark version of their weird dice set? I did.  8)

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Jr Lancer
  • Onward and upward
Reply #31 on: November 20, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
Goodman Games is having their annual Black Friday sale.  Discounts are 40% or 20% depending if it is in-house or other supplier.  I got $150 worth of stuff for about $92 with free shipping. 

This time I picked up Mutant Crawl Classics hardback, judges screen, a number of modules, their weird dice set, and a couple of other things.

Did you get the glow in the dark version of their weird dice set? I did.  8)

OK, so I gotta ask... how often are you playing with your dice in the dark...?  :whistle:

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.

bbmike

• Jr Lancer
Reply #32 on: November 20, 2018, 02:22:29 PM
Never, at least until I get a glow in the dark board and glow in the dark rounded corner counters.

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

airboy

• Trooper
    • Avery's Game Blog
Reply #33 on: November 20, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
Drive Through RPG has started their black Friday sale.  I've got about $50 worth of Cthulhu stuff (some of which I own in original print but cannot read due to allergies - but at this price it is cheaper than having a professional copy & pdf made).

Chaosium has not started any sales yet - so I'm holding off on the Drive Through RPG order.

airboy

• Trooper
    • Avery's Game Blog
Reply #34 on: November 22, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
Chaosium Sale

Black Friday is followed by Cyber Monday at Chaosium.com (with Squamous Saturday and Spectral Sunday in between)...
33% off selected classic digital titles including ebook fiction - use code 'BLACKFRI33'
50% off items in the Call of Cthulhu Vault and HeroQuest and Glorantha Vault - use code 'VAULT50'.
Note: these codes cannot be combined with any other coupons. Sale ends 11.59pm PT, 26 November 2018.

Be careful!
  You can only apply one discount.  So if you make an order on stuff from the vault, apply the vault discount and check out.  Then make a second order with everything else, apply the other discount, and check out a second time.  Otherwise, you will lose one of the two discounts.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 10:50:00 AM by airboy »

airboy

• Trooper
    • Avery's Game Blog
Reply #35 on: November 22, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
My damage on Christmas RPG Sales is:

Goodman Games = $97
Chaosium = $6.23
Drive Through RPG = $28
= $131.23

And that is probably all I'll spend on RPG stuff for the rest of the year.  I have scores of things to read already.  The most expensive thing was the $25 shirt which was not discounted from Goodman Games.

airboy

• Trooper
    • Avery's Game Blog
Reply #36 on: November 24, 2018, 09:08:56 PM
I spoke too soon.  I picked up the Bundle of Holding for Champions and for the Heros system.  I had most of the Champions from the original publication, not that I could read them.  I had Justice Inc from the Heroes system.  Now I have even more RPGs that I have never even read!

I'm going to have a monster RPG Geek sale of the Paranoia, Champions and everything I've picked up in PDF form from Call of Cthulhu.  Then I'll decide what is worth having copied and turned into pdfs of the rest of it.

mirth

• Cardboard Harlot
  • Administrator
  • Lancer
    • Armchair Dragoons
Reply #37 on: November 26, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Being able to Google shit better than your clients is a legit career skill.

bbmike

• Jr Lancer
Reply #38 on: December 18, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
Adventures in Middle-Earth now on sale at Bundle of Holding.

-Sherlock Holmes

airboy

• Trooper
    • Avery's Game Blog
Reply #39 on: March 04, 2019, 08:13:35 PM
Drive thru RPG is having a sale on 40,000+ titles.  Ten were on my wish list and hit a buy point.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/

Bison

• Jr. Trooper
Reply #40 on: March 08, 2019, 07:55:04 PM
I really should use this discount to pick up some Numenera and The Strange source books. I am still kicking myself in the butt for missing the Numenera humble bundle in January. :(

bayonetbrant

• Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Jr Lancer
  • Onward and upward
Reply #41 on: March 13, 2019, 08:28:01 AM
I think this is starting 3/13 but not sure how long it's going

Random acts of genius and other inspirations of applied violence.